The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard of People's Republic of China GB/T6541-86 (1991) "Test Methods for Interfacial Tension of Oil against Water by the Ring Method". It is suitable for measuring the non-equilibrium conditions of mineral oil in water interfacial tension (Liquid-liquid interface). It can also be used to determine surface tension of various liquids (Liquid-gas interface).
This instrument uses a large LCD display, menu buttons, high degree of automation, reliable, reproducible, easy to operate.
The instrument has functions of temperature compensation, clock control, power-down memory, printing, automatic average calculation. It can communicate with a computer through RS232 port, or send test data to a PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) for data analysis.
1. Display: dot-matrix large LCD display with backlight
2. Button: no logo buttons
3. Measuring range: power insulating oil (2-100) mN / m; other petroleum products (2 ~ 200) mN / m.
4. Sensitivity: 0.1 mN / m.
5. Accuracy: 0.1 mN / m.
6. Resolution: 0.1 mN / m.
7. Repeatability: 0.3%.
8. Applicable temperature: (10 ~ 30)ºC (TYP: 25ºC).
9. Applicable humidity: (20 ~ 75) % RH.
10. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz;
11. Power: 20VA
12. Dimensions: 185×260×360mm (length × width × height).
13. Net weights: 10 kg.