Automatic Transformer Turns Ratio Tester
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-2,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZX-BC
- Group: 1-12
- Service temperature: -5ºC ─ 40ºC
- Power supply: AC220V ±10%,50Hz
- Origin: China
- Turns Ratio Measurement Range: 1~10000
- Accuracy: 0.2(1-1000) 0.5(1000-10000)
- Dimension: 410mm×320mm×180mm
- Trademark: GDZX
- HS Code: 9030820000
ZX-BC Automatic Turns Ratio Tester has small volume, light weight, high accuracy and good stability. It uses a large screen with a friendly interface. The transformation ratio & group can be tested at one time. The tester is an ideal tester for the power sector.
1. Automatically measure the wiring group.
2. Automatically change the group.
3. Automatically switch the phase sequence.
4. Automatically switch the range.
5. Automatically calibrate the meter.
6. Able to automatically calculate the relative error after entry of the standard turns ratio.
7. Automatically cut off the test voltage after completion of a measurement.
8. Automatically save the setting data and measurement results, and provide past data for viewing.
9. The primary turns ratio is required to be entered for only one time during measurement of the on-load transformer.
Turns ratio measurement range: 1~10000
Accuracy: 1-1000 0.2 class and 1000-10000 0.5 class
Power supply: AC220V ±10%,50Hz
Service temperature: -5ºC ─ 40ºC
Relative humidity: <85%
Weight: 8 kg