Multi-Functional Standard Energy Meter
|FOB Price:||US $8,900-12,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $8,900-12,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Energy Power Analyzer
- 12 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: ZXDN-301
- Usage: Standard Electric Energy Meter
- Type: Energy Meter
- Customized: Customized
- Phase: Three Phase
- Trademark: GDZX
- Specification: 355*185*145mm
- HS Code: 9028309000
- Display: LCD
- Electric Equipment: Three Phase Three Line/Four Line
- Certification: IS90001
- Display Type: COLOR TFT LCD
- Operating Temperature: 10 Degrees ~30 Degrees
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
This standard electric energy meter is with mutiple functions, wide-range and high-precision. It has accuracy grade of 0.02. It adopts DSP, embedded system and automatic temperature balancing and other compensation technologies, small and light, simple to use, and reliable.
Functions and Features
1. Portable with aluminum carrying case
2. Wide-range measuring:
Voltage measuring range (phase voltage):1~560V
Current measuring range: 10mA~120A
3. Measurement of various ways: can measure AC voltage, current, power (active power, reactive power, apparent power) and electric energy in four-quadrant with connection modes such as single-phase and four-wire three-phase Y/ three-wire Δ. In addition, it can measure reactive power and electric energy with ways of true reactive, cross-phase reactive power, artificial neutral point of reactive.
1. Multifunctional measurement:
a) Fundamental function of measuring voltage, current, phase, frequency, active power, reactive power, power factor and error.
b) Measuring degree of stability of voltage, current and power.
c) Measuring degree of asymmetry of voltage and current amplitude in three-phase circuits.
d) Measuring degree of unbalancedness of voltage and current in three-phase circuits.
e) Measuring degree of asymmetry of the phase.
f) Display of vector diagram. There are a variety of display ways for vector diagram to meet the different display habits (such as clockwise rotation, counterclockwise rotation; the choice of the benchmark location between 12:00 o'clock and 3:00 o'clock; reference benchmark can be changeable; phase settings for display ways: 0~360°or±180°).
g) waveform display, harmonic analysis, distortion calculation. Display of frequency spectrum, it can display the amplitude, contents and phase of the harmonic. Frequency spectrum can be enlarged.
h) Demand measurement.
i) Measurement of space magnetic induction intensity.
j) Measurements of voltage drop of the device's dotted terminal.
k) Measurement of the constant and frequency of the meter to be adjusted.
l) Measurement of power of fundamental wave.
m) can adjust errors of three different kinds of meters (active power, reactive power, apparent power, voltage, and current).
n) There are three ports for pulses to output. And its constants can be set automatically or manually. Types of constants can be set also: active power, reactive power, apparent power, voltage, and current.
o) It can check the comprehensive error of device composed of three single-phase meters.
p) It can be used as 3 single-phase standard meters.
5. Measurement of power for fundamental wave: not only could it measure the full power (including powers of fundamental wave and orders harmonics), but also the fundamental power only.
6. Adjustment of electric energy error: it can adjust the estimate value of standard deviation and computation error of electric energy meters as well as calibration device for energy meter. Moreover, counts of pulse and constants of meters to be checked can be set automatically so as to work effectively. Especially for the multi-constant standard meter and the energy meter calibration device, it will be more convenient. By adopting the use of special compensation techniques, error-beating would not be large because of the small load (the low frequency of the energy pulses). It can display the current error, the value of the standard deviation estimate and the average error.
7. Harmonic analysis: it can analyze the harmonics of voltage and current under 51 orders.
8. Display of data and graphics: it can display the measuring working condition and multiple measuring data directly. It can also display the waveform of the voltage and current to be measured, the phase vector graph of the voltage and current and waveform of harmonic analysis directly.
9. The measuring range can be switched manually or automatically.
10. With storage function, it can store 30 groups of data records which can be searched and browsed according to the condition.
11. With the function of Pinyin input method: Chinese Character, alphabet and symbol can be inputted.
12. Connection: the input port of the wide-range current is a public port, and there is no need to change connection mode while the current is changed, so it is very convenient to use.
13. Multi-use: it can be used as a standard-meter, also as a calibration device for energy meter. It can be used alone, with PC by remote communication, also with calibration device.
14. Multiple ports for communication: RS485, RS232, USB, and baud rate can be set when using asynchronous communication.
15. With 6.4 inch 640*480 pixel TFT display, it shows clearly and colorfully.
16. Operation: human-oriented design, reasonable combination of the functions, simple operating
Voltage: 1~560V(Phase voltage)
Current: 10mA ~120A
Impulse input: max. 2MHz(TTL)
Impulse output: use automatic constant
impulse output frequency FOUT: 60KHz at rated range
1) Voltage measurement (Actual valid value RMS) 0.02(Rd%)
Range:30V, 60V,120V,240V,480V, 5 gears can switch automatically or manually
2) Current measurement (Actual valid value RMS) 0.02(Rd%)
Range:0.2A,1A,5A,20A,100A,5 gears can switch automatically or manually
3) active power / active power energy measurement error: 0.02(Rd%)
4) reactive power/ reactive power energy measurement error: 0.02(Rd)%
5) Frequency measurement: range 45~70Hz, resolution: 0.0001Hz, error:±0.01Hz
6) Phase measurement: range 0~359.999°(0~±180°), resolution: 0.001°, error: ±0.02°
7) dotted terminal voltage drop measurement:
range 0~400mV, resolution: 0.1mV, error:±0.02%±1mV
8) magnetic induction strength measurement: range 0~0.25mT, error: ±10%±0.001mT
9) Harmonic voltage measurement:
2~10 orders, content percentage ≤30% error 0.1%
11~21order, content percentage ≤30% error 0.2%
22~51order, content percentage ≤30% error: 0.5%
Voltage input impedance: ≥750KΩ
Current input impedance: 0.001Ω
Temperature range:15°C~30°C, temperature coefficient: 0.0005/ oC
Warm up time: 30 min
Power supply: 220V±10% 50Hz±1%
Power consumption: ≤50VA
Size and weight: 355×185×145mm, 7.5KG