High voltage switch dynamic characteristics tester is specially developed and produced to test the dynamic characteristics of various high voltage switches, such as oil switches, vacuum switches and sulfur hexafluoride switches. It is equipped with 8.4 inch color display, windows system, friendly interface, touch panel, suitable for on-site work
1. 8.4"LED panel, windows operation system, humanized operation interface, visualized interface, touch screen, all these are handy for use.
2. High-speed thermal printer is used for printing test data on site.
3. Interior integrated operational power supply, without needing on-site secondary power supply, is convenient and easy to use on site. It provides the range adjustable power supply from DC20~265V with 20A of current. Randomly set the operation voltage values of breaking and closing coil, and conduct an low voltage operation test of breaker.
4. Equip with liner sensors, rotation sensors, universal sensors and holders, and dedicated fixed multifunction connectors, which could be easy to mount.
5. It is fit for all types about SF switch, GIS composite apparatus, vacuum switch, oil switch, produced in domestic or abroad.
6. Obtain overall data and graphs by one on-off action.
7. Mainframe can store 6,000 groups of on-site test data (support external memory card), internal real time clock, easy to file.
8. Equip with USB interface, which could save data directly in USB disk, and upload in computer to analyze and preserve.
9. Simultaneously measure metal contact in 12 channels, closing resistance in 6 channels, graphite contact in 6 channels
10. Generate standard envelop curves through the test data of switch testing from several instruments (2~10), then conduct analyses and comparisons, and switch vibration frequency analyses as well.
11. Internal anti-jamming circuit could meet 500KV inner reliable use in transformer substation.
1. Time measurement:
12 channels fixed opening (closing) time
Opening (closing) inner-phase non-synchronism
Opening (closing) phase-to-phase non-synchronism
Opening (closing) bounces time (and times)
Testing range: 0.01ms~18000ms. resolution:0.01ms
2. velocity measurement :
instant opening (instant closing) velocity
Appointed time slot( stroke segment or angle segment) average velocity
3. velocity measurement range:
1mm sensor 0.01~25.00m/s,
0.1mm sensor 0.001~2.50m/s
0.5 dgree angle sensor 1 cycle/ 0.5 degree
4. stroke measurement:
moving contact stroke (stroke)
contact stroke (opening)
overshoot stroke or retrace (over travel)
three way liner sensor :50mm, resolution: 0.1mm
360 wire sensor : 360 degree,resolution:0.5 degree
Matching sensor: 300mm, 1000mm, acceleration sensor
5. Closing resister measurement:
3 channels fixed separating (closing) time
separating (closing) inner-phase non-synchronism
separating (closing) phase-to-phase non-synchronism
closing (separating) bounce time (bounce times)
closing resister time input
Testing range: 0~1300Ω, resolution: 1Ω, error: 1%
6. Graphite contact measurement:
3 channels fixed opening (closing) time
Opening (closing) inner-phase non-synchronous
Opening (closing)phase-to-phase non-synchronous
6. current: maximum current output:20A
7. Instrument power supply : AC 220V ± 10%;50Hz ± 2%
8. DC power supply: voltage output: 35~265V continuous adjustment, current output: ≤ 20A(short time )
9. disconnecting switch measurement range
(1). Voltage output: DC35~265V(adjustable)
(2). Current output time: 0.01~20 s (settable)
(3). Contact signal maximum acquisition time: 20s
(4). Contact closing, opening time, three-phase asynchronism, bounce time and frequency measurable.
10. Dimension: 380x280x170mm
11. Operating environment: -10~+50 centigrade
12. relative humidity: ≤90%