Transformer on Load Tap Changer Tester
|FOB Price:||US $1,500-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,500-3,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZXYZ-2000
- Resistance measurement range: 0.3~40Ω
- 3-phase synchronization: 0.1ms
- Setting sample rate: 10~20kHz
- Trademark: DGZX
- Origin: China
- Output current: ≥1A
- Time range: 1ms~256ms
- Working environment: 0~40ºC,≤80%RH
- Application: 110KV or 500KV and below transformers
- Specification: Can be customized
- HS Code: 9030820000
This device can be applied to measure and analyze loading tap switch property index of power transformer and special transformer. It is controlled by computer, using special loops, to test the transition time, transition wave, transition resistance, three-phase synchronism of tap switch, etc. Customers can use tapping switch down-lead to test according to needs and field condition, also can use transformer three phase cannula and neutrality point to test. This device can analyze, store and print the test results.
- Test Y0,Y,△Type transformer, display the resistance without calculation
- Data analyze of human nature, auto check the fault in waveform and make remarks
- The sampling data can automatically adjust resistance and time range, to display waveform.
- Able to test with or without winding
- Four Terminal connection modes, to provide high accuracy resistance measurement, without wire compensation.
- Able to test continuously during test, saving transformer power cut time.
- Generate word reports, more convenient for data management and query
- Controlled by small computer, equipped with 800×480 color LCD touch screen and high-speed printer, and supports plug-in mouse, easy to operate.
- Can auto save 1,000 group test results and connect U-disk for storage
|Output Voltage||>20V||Power supply||AC220V±10%,50Hz|
|Resistance measurement range||0.3~40Ω||Accuracy||0.1~1Ω±0.1Ω,1Ω~40Ω±5%±0.1Ω(1Ω excluded)|
|Time range||1ms~256ms||Time error||1ms~100ms±0.1, 100ms~250ms±1%|
|3-phase synchronization||0.1ms||Setting sample rate||10~20KHz|
|Cabinet Dimension||420×350×220mm||Weight||12Kg(with accessories)|