- Model NO.: ZXVLF
- Power Supply: 220V±10%,50±5%Hz
- Origin: China
- Peak Voltage: 30kv/50kv/80kv
- Trademark: GDZX
- HS Code: 8543709990
Withstand voltage test is an essential preventive test for electrical equipment. It is divided into two parts: AC and DC withstand voltage test. AC test can be further divided into power frequency, variable frequency and 0.1Hz very low frequency test, among which the last one is highly recommended by IEC, due to its remarkable advantages. This device is especially suitable for electrical equipment whose insulation equivalent capacitance is large such as power cable, power capacitor, large and medium sized generators and motors , for withstand voltage test
- Data of current, voltage, wave form directly sampled at high voltage side, so very real and accurate.
- When output voltage exceeds the limit preset by user, the instrument will shut itself down within 20ms.
- Over-current protection on both high and low voltage sides, so automatic protection can be made according to the set limit of low and high voltage.
- Built-in high voltage output protective resistor, no need to connect resistor outside.
- Using high & low voltage closed loop negative feedback control circuit, no capacitive rise effect in the process of output.
Attention: If use Portable Generator, need generator to have stable voltage output and frequency ( Usually > 3kW, Frequency 50Hz,220V±5%). Otherwise some auxiliary measurements needed in parallel
|Model||Peak Voltage||Measuring Range||Weight||Application|
|10KV cable, Generator|
|For cable burn-through|
|35KV cable, Generator|
Output peak voltage unstability : ≤1%
Output voltage frequency unstability: ≤3%
Output voltage waveform distortion :≤5%
Working condition : temperature : -10 ºC~+40 ºC ;humidity :≤85%RH
1)The test object capacitance should be below the instrument rated capacitance
2)The waveform will be influenced If the test products capacitance is too small. The instrument can't normally output when it's below 0.05μF, In this situation you can use our Compensation Capacitor
Below for reference
Single phase ground capacitance of different Generators
|single phase ground capacitance (μF)||0.198||0.18-0.26||0.31-0.34||0.69||1.8-1.9||1.7-2.5||2.0-2.5|
Power capacitance of single-core XLPE insulated cable (µF/km)