DC resistance measurement of transformer winding is a very important test project. In the "electrical equipment test procedures", it ranks second in transformer test project. "Electrical equipment test procedures" provides that it is necessary to measure the DC resistance of transformer windings during transformer transfer, heavy maintenance, and light maintenance, changing tap joint position, troubleshooting and pre-test, which aims to:
1.Check the welding quality of lead and down-lead within the winding;
2.Check whether the contact of each tapping switch position is good.
3.Check whether the winding or down-lead is broken.
4.Check whether the parallel branch is correct and whether the winding winded by several parallel wires has one or several disconnection.
5.Check whether layer or inter-turn is short circuit.
1. Controlled by micro-computer, can save test results.
2. LCD backlit display to the instrument makes it easy to operate.
3. Using current source linear compensation technique make the test stable and efficient.
4. Four probe Measuring Method to eliminate the measurement error caused by lead and contact resistance
5. Panel printer can quickly print measurement results (optional).
6. The instrument with Over-voltage protection devices can prevent the impact of counter electromotive force.
7. The instrument is small size, light weight, and easy to carry.
8. This equipment is suitable for Inductive low resistance measurment and analysis of all kinds of power transformers, instrument transformers winding, etc.
|ainproduct parameters||Measurement range||0~2000Ω(6 gears)|
|Temperature and humidity||0ºC~40ºC; ≤85%RH|
|Power||AC220V 50HZ (±10 %) or 14.8V/2.2Ah Li battery|