GM Adjustable High Voltage Digital Megohmmeter
|FOB Price:||US $1,700-3,100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,700-3,100/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GM
- Display: Blue LCD
- Trademark: GDZX
- HS Code: 9030332000
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Net Weight: 5kg
- Origin: China
For safety, before use the instrument must be well earthed. That's because the measured target connects to high voltage power, and exists power frequency leakage.
Once high voltage has started, do not use manual discharge method to check the instrument. After test, please wait the instrument completes automatic discharge and automatically returns to zero, then manual discharge can be operated. That is because electrical pulse caused by short-circuit discharge will damage the insulation life of the measured object; if the pulse fleeing into the instrument, will also damage the integrated circuit inside the instrument.
The instrument is designed for HV substations and power plants to test the characteristic of large HV transformer, electric machines and appliances, remote power cable or buried cable and other electrical insulation resistance in strong interference environment. It also can be widely used for testing characteristics of insulation resistance in other area.
1. With strong anti-electric field interference ability up to 2mA (50Hz), it is suitable for 500kV substation without dismantling wire to test insulation resistance of 500kV large-scale transformer.
2. The short-circuit current of test power> 5mA, maximum up to 15mA. Be suitable for testing high capacity and high inductance.
3. Wide resistance range from 0.5MΩ ~ 2000GΩ. High-resolution, high accurate readings.
4. Wide voltage range: 0.25kV, 0.5kV, 1kV, 2.5kV, 5kV, 10kV, 15 kV, 20kV, you can smoothly adjust voltage from 0V to the desired value.
5. Timekeeping function, can remind users to record, and analyze absorptance and polarization index of measured target.
|Mode||Test voltage||Voltage accuracy||Short-circuit current|
|Range||Resistance measurement range||Accuracy|
|2000GΩ||50~1999 GΩ||± (20% + 10d) (humidity ≤70%)|
|Anti-electric field interference ability||2mA(50Hz)|
|Timekeeping and alarm function||maximum value of stopwatch is 19 minutes and 59 seconds. 20 minutes for a cycle. The stopwatch will tell the time at these time points: 15 seconds, 60 seconds and every 60 seconds. When telling time, resistance readings hold for 5 seconds. If the measured resistance is below the lower limit of range, the reading is invalid and the instrument will continuously sound to give an alarm|
|Display||three and a half bits LCD digital meter (three), respectively show test voltage, test resistance, test time|
|Power supply||10×1.2Vbattery(2000mAh Ni-MH rechargeable battery), total DC12V power supply|
AC: 220V (50/60Hz)
|Operating Conditions||Temperature:0~40ºC||Relative humidity:20~90%|