Good Price Factory TDR Cable Fault Locator tester
|FOB Price:||US $4,500-6,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,500-6,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZX-A10
- Usage: Coaxial Cable Tester, Digital Cable Tester
- Warranty: 1 Year
- measuring distance: No less than 40Km
- Working environment: -10 ºC ~ + 45 ºC
- Trademark: GDZX
- Origin: China
- Connectors: USB
- Power: Electricity
- Display: LCD
- Accuracy: <50cm
- battery: 2 hours continuous use
- Transport Package: Carton
- HS Code: 9030899090
ZX-A10 cable fault tester is designed to detect a variety of high-impedance power cable fault like leakage fault, flash-over fault, low impedance grounding and open circuit fault.
- Testing faults of various power cables, HF coaxial cable, local telephone cable, evenly laid buried wires.
- Auto calculate the fault distance in case of low-voltage pulse method.
- Applies to cable voltage under 35kV
- Impulse flashover voltage test method, or low-voltage pulse method.
- Clear screen touch panel operation.
- High success rate, high accuracy, super convenient
- Large LCD screen, strong data processing ability and friendly user interface.
- Safe protection from sampling high voltage
- Screen display capture function, can be used for waveform printing.
- Simple buttons, high test speed.
- Built-in power supply for testing open circuit and low impedance short circuit fault.
- USB interface for data transfer
- Ethernet interface for remote data transmission
1. Test Methods: Impulse high-voltage current sampling method; low-voltage pulse method.
2. Impulse voltage: less than 35kV.
3. Data sampling rate: 120MHz, 90MHz, 60MHz, 30MHz, 15MHz.
4. Test distance:> 40Km.
5. Reading resolution: <0.5m.
6. System test accuracy: <50cm.
7. Test pulse amplitude: about 400VP-P.
8. Tested waveform storage function
9. Different tested waveform comparing in one screen and overlay function
10. Built-in power: 2 hours of continuous work after fully charged
11. Working conditions
1) Ambient temperature: -10ºC ~ +45ºC, Relative humidity: <90%, Atmospheric pressure: 750 ± 30mmHg