Intelligent Multiple Pulse Cable Fault Test System
|FOB Price:||US $8,000-12,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $8,000-12,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZX-A30
- Test Region: Forming Cable
- Customized: Customized
- Operation system: XP windows system, with software
- Minimum measuring distance (blind): 0-5 meters
- Test cable voltage: below 35KV
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Connectors: USB
- Power: Electricity
- Color: Yellow
- Test distance: not less than 30km
- pinpoint error: ± 0.2m
- Trademark: GDZX
- Specification: 180* 300* 400mm
- HS Code: 9030899090
This system is composed of four parts: a host computer system, multiple pulse generator, fault locator and cable path detector. It is mainly used for testing all kinds of power cable fault, cable path, cable burial depth and daily management of cable data. It can also be used for accurate testing of railway and airport signal control cable fault and streetlight cable fault.
- With embedded computer platform, Lithium-powered, convenient on-site testing.
- With 12.1 inch LCD, windows XP system and installed cable fault testing software and cable data management software
- Adopts the latest USB communication interface to ensure signal collecting stable. the host can automatically select five kinds of sampling frequency from 6.25MHz to 100MHz, adaptive pulse width can meet the testing requirements of different cable lengths to reduce the rough measurement error and improve test accuracy
- Automatically distinguish different testing method and locating the fault point. Automatically read and display the fault distance. It can be displayed in 3 different areas in the screen and will randomly display 10 low-voltage pulse waveform. It can works automatically or by manual operation to achieve double-positioning fault. Double vernier can be accurate to 0.15m.
- Unique design of multiple pulse generator. You can finish 3 different testing methods and no need to re-connect wires. One discharge can get 10 low-voltage short-circuit pulse waveform. It can greatly reduce oscillatory interference. Multiple pulse generator is small in size and its weight is only 5kg.
- The host can equip with WIFI receiver and 3G software to get remote on-site test help and suggestions from experts. Technicians can help on-site testing through android testing software at anytime and anywhere.
- 8G memory for perfect data management
- Can test cable fault at different voltage levels below 35KV. Can test cable fault of different cable sections, different dielectric and different cable materials. Can test open-circuit cable fault, short-circuit cable fault, low-resistance cable fault, high-resistance leakage cable fault and high-resistance flashover cable fault.
- Can test all faults of railway communication control cable, streetlight cable and airport signal cable.
- Can test wave propagation velocity in any cable of known length.
- Can test buried route and depth of power cable.
Display: 12.1 inches industrial grade LCD screen (XP platform)
Storage: fixed 8G
Test method: low voltage pulse method, impulse current method, multiple pulse method
Method of operation: dual operation, touch pen and touch mouse
Test distance: not less than 30km
Minimum measuring distance (blind): 0-5 meters
pinpoint error: ± 0.2m
test error: System error is less than ± 1%
Multiple pulse generator: impulse voltage ≤40Kv
Resolution: ≤V/50m V is waveform velocity m/μs, software cursor 0.10m
Instrument Sampling frequency: 6.25MHz, 10MHz, 25MHz, 50MHz, 100MHz, (adaptive pulse width)
Power supply and power consumption: AC 220V ± 10% ≤15W DC 12V (7AH) ≤20W
Standby time: 3~4 hours of continuous use
Working temperature: -20 ºC ~ + 40 ºC
Relative humidity: 80%RH
Cable path detector technical data:
Signal Frequency: 15KHz
Output power: Pomax ≥100W
Output impedance: Zo = Zc (Cable characteristic resistivity)
Shock mode: intermittent
Ambient temperature: -10 ºC ~ + 40 ºC
Relative humidity: RH≤85% (25 ºC)
Dimension: 180mm × 300mm × 400mm